This is Verizon Visa® Card, issued by Synchrony Bank. This app helps you manage your credit card account — from paying your bill, checking your transaction history, and seeing how many Verizon Dollars you’ve earned, which you can then redeem for rewards on the My Verizon app.
To get started, register with your Verizon Visa Card number. Or log in if you’ve already set up an account on the app. Once you’re registered, you can:
● Check your card balance.
● Check your recent transactions.
● Check your payment history.
● Pay your card current balance.
● Check rewards balance.
It’ll earn the top spot in your wallet.
Use your Verizon Visa Card everywhere it’s accepted to earn Verizon Dollars*. To redeem your Verizon Dollars, go to the My Verizon app.
● 4% on gas and grocery store purchases.
● 3% on dining purchases,
● 2% on Verizon purchases.
● 1% on all other purchases.
Exclusive card benefits.*
● Get up to a total of $100 in credit applied to your Verizon Wireless bill over the first 24 months, when you use your Verizon Visa Card to pay your wireless bill every month.
● 2 free TravelPass days per year.
● Auto Pay discount for Wireless and Fios when you sign up for paperless billing and Auto Pay with the Verizon Visa Card.
● No annual fee.
● No foreign transaction fee.
*Purchases subject to credit approval. See your Verizon Visa Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions for details and restrictions.
Fixes an issue that would not prompt the user with Face ID.