In Cubether, the jelly cubes must work together to pass a level. Each of the cubes moves in a different way and to get to some platforms you need to use the capabilities of another cube. The Cubether game is focused on discovering and therefore there is no tutorial on how to play and how to use a given element of gameplay.
Tip: You can undo the last three cube merges on a level. The corresponding button can be found in the game menu. The button will be highlighted if you can undo merge cubes.
- Move cubes, merge, enlarge, reduce, etc. Do everything to finish the level.
- Test your logical thinking skills and solve puzzles on over 100 levels.
- Minimalist design.
- Relaxing music and gameplay.
- Discover how to play and solve puzzles yourself (no tutorials).
- Synchronization of game progress via iCloud.
- No ads or in-app purchases.
If you finish the game and want to try something new, try playing in portrait mode - then you will look at puzzles from a different perspective :)
Releasing new versions every 22 days, on average.
- 37 new levels to solve.
- Minor improvements.
- HDR fix.
- Bug fixes.
- You can now undo the last three merges of cubes on a level. (An additional button is in the menu next to the "mute effects" button).
- minor improvements
- Bug fixes
- levels improvements
- cubes move faster
- UI modification
Click to see more