Ohio’s Child Support mobile app gives users secure and easy access to their child support case information anytime, anywhere. Users can:
· Register to access child support case/order and account information
· Make a payment by credit card or view instructions for making payments from your checking or savings account, either electronically or through the mail
· Choose how to receive payments by enrolling in direct deposit or the Ohio child support debit card program
· Review your payment history for the last 24 months
· Receive payment notifications and alerts
· View case details for your Ohio child support cases
· View and update your personal information, including contact, employment, health insurance and child information
· Contact your child support worker by safely and securely sending messages
· Find your local child support agency information, including phone number, address, website and direction
Releasing new versions every 10 days, on average.
Updated Acceptable Payment Methods
Addressed usability issues.
Click to see more