Headsup! AR is your AR words charades and trivia party game. You can play with your friends and family at parties anytime, anywhere, with different challenges from singing, acting or sketching — guess the word with the most funny AR effects and words on your head from your friends’ clues within limited time! Share your results with your friends on your favorite social media platforms.
How much time will you take to finish 6 words?
Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
Most funny AR effects with different categories words let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your families for hours, in one app!
Keep videos and take most highlights time photo of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook Instagram or Snapchat.
With over 5 themed decks to choose from, many packed with over 100+ exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop! So whether you're an artist, a singer, an actor, or a science nerd--there's something for everyone.
Food you know
Professions in your life
And lots more!
Challenging players in trivia and creativity, your next party, reunion or family game night will never be the same.
Be the first one to try this most coolest game in your squad.
Upgrade to Headsup! AR Premium for more awesome features:
* Unlimited Decks with Funny Lenses
* Unlimited Use
Magical Beauty Filters
It's an auto-renewing subscription:
1 week Headsup! AR Premium for $0.99 first week, then $4.99 per week, auto-renews at the end of each week term at $4.99. No money will be charged or held in your iTunes account before the end of your trial period. After the trial period, weekly subscription will start for $4.99.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you want to cancel subscriptions, please go to App Store and follow the related guidelines.
Note: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us: Instagram: @headsupar.app YouTube: @BOO!
Releasing new versions every 20 days, on average.
1. Add new Halloween decks 「Trick or Treat」
Click to see more