Sway's AI-powered motion filters lets you visualize yourself doing amazing dances with just a few taps. Dance like the hit show World of Dance.
Record a few seconds of yourself, choose a motion filter, then see yourself shuffling, doing ballet, or nailing martial arts kicks.
Share your new dance moves as stickers, emoji, or videos everywhere you chat and post. Use Sway as a keyboard extension in iMessage.
Send us your feedback at email@example.com .
Releasing new versions every 13 days, on average.
Increased video size for better viewing experience.
Bug fixes to improve user experience.
* Improved keyboard with categories.
* Improved onboarding experience.
* Better layout of emoji keyboard.
Emoji stickers are created automatically for new avatars. Check out the new Emoji section!
Miscellaneous bug fixes and UI improvements.
* Use your Sway stickers in the new Sway keyboard. Simply go to Profile -> Settings to enable it.
- Fixed push notifications for users who recently signed up.
- Added a layers tool to the remix editor. You can now control the start and stop time of any sticker or text. This is great for showing text that changes during the video.
- Added a search bar to the Discover list to find motions by name or creator name.
In this update, we’re excited to launch profiles for our users! Go to "Settings" to choose your username. Make your video public to be part of a dance mob, now displayed under each dance.
- You now have fine control over how your custom background is positioned. Feel free to zoom and crop it however you like.
- Fixed animated previews for "User Submissions" and "My Videos"
- Less flickering on the edges of your dancer after replacing the background in the "Remix" editor.
You can now replace the background of any new videos that you generate. Simply tap "Remix" and then tap the "Swap Background" button at the top of the screen.
Various minor cosmetic and stability improvements
- Now has 12 different fonts in the remix editor
New dances featuring Lil Nas X and Sam Elliot, new songs featuring Old Town Road, and an all-new experience
- Minor adjustments to the recording process
- Significant UI changes
- Fixed a problem that made it difficult to tap the sticker controls in the "REMIX" editor
Improved sticker placement accuracy when remixing videos
- Sway now has a “Featured” tab with highlighted videos
Check out the new "Meme" button which lets you customize your videos. Attach stickers to your head, hands, and feet. Add the perfect caption. Change the video's color. Speed up or slow it down. Add a custom soundtrack, or draw some doodles on it. The possibilities are endless.
New tutorial video
* Fixed a problem related to user login.
- We added a new onboarding flow which highlights some of Sway's features before login.
- We now use a wider field of view when recording, allowing you to use Sway in smaller rooms. You should be able to place your iPhone about 0.75 meters (2.5 feet) closer than previously to the person being recorded.
- We fixed a problem that prevented recording on various iPhone models (iPhone 5S, SE, 6, 6+, 6S, and 6S+).
- Improved video quality
Click to see more