About & Pics
With Caren, you get access to:
- A digital parking pass and spot reminder
- Basic wayfinding to help you get where you need to go
- Real-time updates of your patient’s surgery status
- Urgent Care wait times, directions and appointment scheduling
- Quick answers to your questions
About Cincinnati Children’s:
Cincinnati Children’s, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
Improved chatbot performance, including additional questions and responses.
Updated meal card text to indicate that food can be ordered by phone with a credit card.
Implemented various bug fixes to enhance Caren.
This release adds location-specific content for Burnet and Liberty campuses including Liberty campus menus. Additionally, the Resources and Get Around pages have been redesigned, and we've added wayfinding directions to more places in the Burnet, Liberty, and MOB locations - clinics, inpatient units, and more!
Implemented bug fixes.
Added the Burnet Campus inpatient menu, information on the Emergency Department and redesigned the Your Day page. Also, addressed parking pass reliability.
Fixed incorrect phone number on a Resource page and menu schedule times.
This release improves performance and layout of the campus list.
In this release, we made general performance upgrades and standardized time and phone number formats.
Access to menu items for the Burnet Campus
- New and updated wayfinding routes, including a driving directions button for routes to other buildings
- New and updated wayfinding routes
Click to see more