About & Pics
PlayKids Explorer is an app designed for Kids to have an interactive learning experience. Interactivity is the key to create an environment that stimulates creativity and help develop motor skills.
How does the Magic Camera works?
- Interactive Cards: Each set of magic cards brings learning to life trough augmented reality
- Color Recognition: Enhance the learning experience trough interactivity
- Creative Play: Combines physical activities with augmented reality technology to make the learning experience even more fun!
Meet Zedford, one of the main characters of the PlayKids Explorer Books. He is a little fly that loves technology. His curiosity will inspire kids to go and explore and he will help navigate through the app and suggest activities.
- Interactive Magic Cards: The cards give life to learning, helping children unlock deeper concepts trough augmented reality.
- Interactive 3D models: Take selfies with the augmented reality objects! This will help to strengthen the bond between the family members who play together
- Voice Over: You can listen to the magic cards information when playing.
Turbocolor: Interactive color hunting that help kids understand the difference between colors and identify each by name.
- Voice commands: Give Draco some commands to interact with you!
- Play: Feed Draco with little peppers you will find along the way.
- Make videos and take pictures: Record the interactions between the kids and Draco to create amazing moments.
If you have any questions, doubts or need any kind of assistance, please contact our support through the website: https://support-explorer.playkids.com/hc/en-us
- Fixed Draco's bugs
This app has not yet been rated.