This app combines "Think and Grow Rich" (original version, published in 1937) by Napoleon Hill with professional human narration.
Benefits of sync audio feature:
● a valuable tool for people affected by reading disorders and dyslexia
● a useful tool for kids to learn reading or for people to learn a foreign language
● allowing everybody to enjoy their favourite book by reading, listening or reading+listening
● Long press a word and tap "Play" to activate sync narration
You can both read and listen to your favorite book.
The app will highlight the sentence being narrated so that you can follow along as the words are read aloud.
Thanks to sync narration feature, you can change from reading to listening or vice versa easily.
Preface and all 15 chapters:
- Author's Preface
- Chapter 1. General Introduction
- Chapter 2. Desire
- Chapter 3. Faith
- Chapter 4. Auto-Suggestion
- Chapter 5. Specialized Knowledge
- Chapter 6. Imagination
- Chapter 7. Organized Planning
- Chapter 8. Decision
- Chapter 9. Persistence
- Chapter 10. Power of the Master Mind
- Chapter 11. The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- Chapter 12. The Subconscious Mind
- Chapter 13. The Brain
- Chapter 14. The Sixth Sense
- Chapter 15. How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
● other features:
- reading list
- mark a chapter that you already read
- change font size and style
- night and day reading mode
- highlight text
- Audio play in background (you can listen to the audio, while using other apps)
● Quotes from the books
● Author's timeline
● If you want to give feedback, please use the feedback feature in the settings
iOS ratings are temporarily unavailable.