Endless RPG is a random dungeon and adventure generator for 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons and 1st Edition Pathfinder roleplaying games.
The Random Dungeon Generator is not a game. It is is a tool for playing pen-and-paper role-playing games alone, in a small group without a dungeon master, or with a dungeon master as either a standalone adventure or an easy way to get into the game.
*** D&D 5TH EDITION OR PATHFINDER 1E ***
The two most popular tabletop roleplaying systems are supported. All standard bestiary is included for Pathfinder 1st edition, and D&D support includes the Tomb of Foes and Volo's Guide. These additional monster manuals can be turned on or off in settings, allowing you to customize the dungeon based on the books you own.
*** PLAY SOLO OR IN A GROUP WITHOUT A DM ***
The Random Dungeon Generator allows you to explore a randomly-generated dungeon through a fog-of-war discovery system with encounters, traps, tricks and treasures shown as you encounter them. This is perfect for solo play or groups without a dungeon master.
*** GAMEMASTER TOOLS ***
Custom Dungeons allow you to pick the CR level, environment (dungeon, cave, etc.) and enemy (orcs, undead, demons, etc.) and can generate a single level or multiple level dungeons.
You can even email the map to yourself complete with a legend so that you can use the randomly generated dungeon offline or import into third-party software.
*** CUSTOMIZE YOUR MAPS! ***
As a DM, you have a variety of tools to customize the maps. This includes editing encounters, adding or deleting monsters, editing treasure, adding items, moving traps or setting custom messages for your players, which can allow you to add custom events or traps.
*** MULTIPLE DUNGEON TYPES AND MULTI-LEVELS ***
The missions created by Endless RPG can encompass different types of 'dungeons' including caves, ruins, strongholds or the classic dungeon. The missions can also be on a single level or multiple levels mixing and matching the dungeon types, so you can explore a cave that leads to ruins or a stronghold with a dungeon below it.
*** EXPORT TO VIRTUAL TABLETOPS (ROLL20, ETC) OR FOR OFFLINE USE ***
The DM Mode allows you to email the map of the dungeon level, which can help when trying to use the dungeon in Roll20 or other virtual tabletops or simply playing offline. You can email a legend with the map that will show all encounters, treasures, etc. You can also view the map full screen in order to take a screenshot.
*** QUICK BATTLE AND BATTLE MAPS FOR COMBAT MANAGEMENT***
The app aids in keeping track of hit points with characters on the screen while exploring. When encountering creatures, the player has a choice of simply clearing the encounter (the monsters will be considered defeated), utilizing a Quick Combat mode, which is perfect on smartphones or for quick battles with 1 or 2 creatures, or a full Battle Map, which allows a more tactical way of resolving combat.
*** SUPPORTS UP TO 8 CHARACTERS ***
Players can run through the dungeon as a single character or a party of up to eight characters. A "character" can also include guard dogs, guard bears, or other non-standard creatures.
*** EXPERIENCE AND LOOT TABLES ***
The app will keep track of the monsters you have killed, including the over experience points and experience points by character. It will also track the treasure (magic items, coins, etc.) you have looted on your adventure.
Art by Raymond E. Gaustadnes (tiles, monsters and pcs), Devin Night and Pioneer Valley Games (misc graphics)
Special Thanks to: Brian Childress, Chris Tollefsen, Dafrca, Dan Lee, Jaime Rivera, Jens Krayborre, John Burke, John J. Matta, Luca Basset, Morgan Collins, Stormraider and Victor Gyllenberg
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
* Fixed an issue with treasure not spawning when it should on certain map types.
* Events, Encounters and Treasures can be created on the same square. This allows game masters more creativity in customization.
* bug fixes
This is the "DM" Update with a lot of new features for dungeon masters and a few cool tools for players. Many of these features are available in DM Mode.
* Save up to 4 maps to support simultaneous adventures
* Towers! You can now generate adventures in towers that have multiple levels and may have caves or dungeons beneath them.
Note on Towers: The tower builds are special in that they are either 2 level towers with something below them, so from where you enter you can explore both up and down, or they have three levels. In the case of three level towers, the middle staircase allows you to continue up to the top or back down to the first floor. This ensures the maps fit together well.
* This minor update fixes a few issues with graphics introduced with the Tome of Foes release
* The Tomb of Foes added for D&D 5e. This update brings a good chunk of Tomb of Foes and really adds to the variety of encounters available. The Tomb of Foes can be enabled in the app settings.
* Quest Goal / Boss Encounters will now be marked as such. This requested feature allows you to know when you are fighting the 'final boss' encounter or opening the 'quest goal' treasure chest. This is useful for groups roleplaying their own adventures using the app as a helper to do the heavy lifting of randomly generating dungeons.
* The inn now holds up to 30 characters
* Fixed issues that would make exit or goal room placement too predictable
* Crypts have arrived in the random dungeon generator. Crypts will appear on the world map and you can choose the crypt option in custom dungeons.
* New encounters such as the ferocious firenewt
* New mercenary enemies added
*** FIRST PREMIUM MAP: The CRYPT OF RO ***
The Crypt of Ro can be used as a quick adventure within the Endless RPG app, or it can be sent via email using the Email Map and Legend feature. This allows the map to be used with systems like Roll 20.
* New encounters including a few new enemy NPCs like the necromancer and the warlock of the fiend.
* A number of new creatures from Volo's have arrived.
New DM Features:
Click to see more