About & Pics
The official Grants.gov app offers the most convenient way to search for and subscribe to federal grant opportunities when you are away from your desk. Users with Submit privileges may also sign and submit completed applications while on the go.
Within the Grants.gov app, users are able to do the following:
• Search for grants by keyword, CFDA number, and federal agency
• Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
• Review eligibility requirements for each grant opportunity
• Add the Closing Dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
• Quickly share an opportunity URL in a message or social media post
• Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
• Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
• Subscribe to specific grant opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
• Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
• Access your application submission history (login required)
• Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
Share Your Feedback and Request New Features on Twitter: @grantsdotgov
Note: A Grants.gov account is required to use some features within the mobile app.
• Optional fingerprint and/or face authentication at login (on supported devices)
• You can now search for grants and browse eligibility requirements without logging into your Grants.gov account within the app
This app has not yet been rated.