About & Pics
Measure distances, surfaces and draw your plans in seconds with CamToPlan! Export your data in PDF, PNG or DXF and manage your folders!
CamToPlan is revolutionary thanks to augmented reality, the tape measure is held on your screen as if it were real, in 3D! You can take measurements using the video on your device effortlessly: baseboards, walls, furniture dimensions, carpet ... There is no need to kneel on the ground to take measurements. Even simpler than a ruler or a laser rangefinder!
CamToPlan instantly calculates the area (in square meters or square feet) and draws the plan of the room with all measured dimensions. One click is all it takes to share that plan by email, message or on social media.
Discover this innovative app, essential for all professionals, such as architects and decorators, as well as the handyman.
- CamToPlan only measures distances horizontally (= on the ground), not vertically.
- There is no need to remove the furniture from the room for measurements. The application automatically determines the point of intersection between the floor and the target point, even if it is behind a piece of furniture.
- You can safely move while taking measurements to get closer to your target point, for maximum precision, even if this point is hidden and calculated by extrapolation.
- In good conditions, the measurement error is generally of the order of 2%. These conditions include: good lighting, textured (non-uniform) floor, lack of reflection on the floor. The app analyses the images of the video and relies on visual details identified automatically on these images. The application may have difficulty with some types of floor tiles. The accuracy is not guaranteed.
- This app is compatible with the following devices: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation). You can only purchase the app if your device is compatible. The purchase is not possible on an incompatible device.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
+ new "edit plan" feature with undo, center and auto-square
+ real time update of the plan preview: this makes it easier to position the corners behind the furniture
floor detection & workflow improvements
Now you can store your images in the photo library. Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions! Let us know what we can do to improve the app!
|Previous 3 versions|