About & Pics
Created by Anna Mistele '19.
How much passing time is left?
Do I have time to go to my locker before class?
When does my free period end?
Answer all these questions with a glance at your phone! BellBuddy clearly displays the amount of time left in your current period, including passing time and breaks.
- Choose your school! Supported schools' bell schedules have been pre-loaded for your convenience
- Shows the number of minutes left in your current period
- Adjust the time discrepancy in the Settings menu if your school's bell schedule is off by a few seconds
- If there is less than one minute left in the period, it will show how many seconds are left!
- Displays the time that the current period ends
- Shows the next class if it is passing time
- For RE students, the schedule automatically updates to current day of the week
- Contains normal schedules for Monday through Friday
- Schedules can be changed in the Settings menu
- Swipe left or right in the home screen to change your background.
- Click on the name of a class period to rename it!
Releasing new versions every 19 days, on average.
Fixed a bug with the Schedule View.
View the entire schedule for the day by clicking on the name of the schedule!
A whole new look!
Switched the position of the Ok and Cancel buttons when renaming classes.
Bug fix with renaming classes
Click on the name of a class period (e.g. Period 7) to rename it! This is helpful for the beginning of the year, when you do not have your schedule memorized yet.
On the main screen, swipe left or right to change the background!
Added an automatic request to rate BellBuddy on the App Store!
Fixed a problem with time adjustment (if adjustment was by more than a minute, the time would glitch and jump around).
Bug fixes for time adjustment and for auto-schedules.
Compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
Fixed a bug that would not show passing time between periods.
|Previous 3 versions|