Now parents and students can take their student information with them on-the-go, with the first version of the Aeries Mobile Portal app for parents and students!
Put your Aeries student data in your pocket with Aeries Mobile Portal. Check gradebook details, review attendance, and access Aeries Communications - right from the palm of your hand!
• Gradebook summary and gradebook details
• Attendance including tardies and absences
• Student contact information
• QR code Supplemental Attendance check-in scanner
• In-app access to your Aeries Communications portal (if enabled at your district)
Important - please note you can only utilize this app if your school district is using the Aeries Student Information System. Contact your school for more information regarding compatibility with the Aeries Mobile Portal app.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Users can view school and district messages and teacher meeting notes on the App's home screen.
Fixed an issue where the existing school was lost after updating to the 2.4 build.
- Users will be welcomed to a new home screen that display the student's recent and upcoming assignments after logging in.
- The app now supports searching for schools outside of California.
- Improved system performance
- Enhanced the financial screen
The Report Card History report will now display on the browser instead automatically downloading. This requires version of 184.108.40.206 or above.
Aeries Financials is now available to all students and parents whose district has this feature enabled.
The State Electronic Test Score report is now available for parents and students. Requires Aeries Portal version 220.127.116.11 and above.
- An eye icon has been placed to the right of the password field to reveal the password at the login screen.
The alert threshold feature similar to the Parent/Student Web Portal is now available for parents. This feature will send a notification to the phone when there are changes to the students' grades. This feature can be turned on in the Settings area.
- TITAN is now available in the app for schools that use this system.
- A "Report a problem" link has been added to the log in screen to aid in resolving school site configuration problems and app problems.
- Face ID and Touch ID for log in are available for devices that have these features. More information can be found in the Biometric Configuration in the app settings area.
- Menu options have been updated to support navigation on both phone and tablet devices.
- System notifications has been added to the app (requires web version 18.104.22.168)
- Stay connected and avoid expired sessions with the "Keep Me Logged In" feature, which stores the credentials in the keychain (requires web portal version 22.214.171.124 or later).
- "What If" (grade predictor) is now available. This feature allows you to add and remove one or more assignments from a course or enter a theoretical grade into an assignment to calculate the future grade using the teacher's grading metric (requires Parent/Student Portal version 126.96.36.199 or later).
- Non rubric assignment scores with decimal places were not displaying correctly, fixed.
Click to see more