About & Pics
YOUR AAMA CMA EXAM PREPARATION BECOMES EASY & EFFICIENT BY THE FOLLOWING PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Hundreds of EXAM QUESTIONS are separated into small sets of practice tests
- Thousands of TERMINOLOGIES are separated into small sets of flashcards
- Learn each set efficiently by many scientific proven methods: Match Game, Multiple Choice, True/False & Cards
- Track your HARDEST and WEAKEST categories
- Let you know when you're ready for the Exam by EXAM BUILDER
Download the free version now to enjoy:
- Hundreds of free exam questions and flashcards
- Detailed REPORTS about your learning progress
- Study ANYTIME & ANYWHERE without the Internet connection
- Lifetime support and content updates
The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) credential is a professional marker of distinction, one that demonstrates to employers and colleagues that a medical assistant adheres to a stringent set of professional medical assistant standards. The credential and exam are administered by the Certifying Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) in consultation with the National Board of Medical Examiners.
The CMA credential is voluntary, though many medical assistants find that individual employers require it prior to making an offer of employment.
The exam is a computer-based test that is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Questions are given in four 40-minute segments with an optional 20 minutes of break time that may be used in between segments. A total of three hours and 15 minutes is allotted for the test.
Exam topics include:
· Anatomy and physiology
· Collecting, processing and testing of specimens
· Computer concepts
· Data entry
· First aid
· Maintaining the office environment
· Medical guidelines and requirements
· Medical terminology
· Office policies and procedures
· Patient history interview
· Patient preparation and assisting the physician
· Practice finances
· Preparing and administering medications
· Principles of infection control
· Records management
· Resource information and community services
· Scheduling and monitoring appointments
· Screening and processing mail
· Treatment area
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
This app has not yet been rated.