ARC Adventures is an exciting new way for students to practice reading in a variety of 3D minigames. As they learn students will earn new clothing, hairstyles, and items to decorate their character. This game currently supports the 1G reading level of American Reading Company's Independent Reading Level Assessment (IRLA.)
Releasing new versions every 24 days, on average.
- Fixed issue where some devices were experiencing input not being detected on some puzzles
- Smoother login flow
- Several bug fixes
- Launch screen now uses image instead of a black screen
- New American Reading Company launch screen
Improvements to login experience
- Adds new parent-facing system
- Resolved issue where the app would incorrectly claim it could not connect to the ARC Adventures server upon booting for the first time.
- Can now be properly launched via Universal Links
- Resolved an issue related to account data syncing correctly onto new devices
Resolved a bug that would cause the game to stall for some users in the Cloze Assessment and Spelling Game tutorials
Login screen fully disappears after a successful login
Resolved universal link-related login issues that were experienced on iOS 13
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from accessing books in the library.
- Resolved issue where some users would become stuck on the loading screen.
- Fixed issue where the player could get stuck in minigames
- Resolved bug that was preventing some districts from logging in
- Several bug fixes, including resolving issues that prevented book purchases from saving to the database, the "can you hear this" screen appearing at the wrong time, and true-black appearing as white on some devices.
- Usernames are now remembered, preventing the user from having to type this every time they log in
Click to see more