RECOIL is a first of its kind first-person shooter brought to life!
Use with the RECOIL Multi-Player Starter Set, which includes advanced weaponry and a Wi-Fi game hub. Feel the kickback of your weapon as 3D positional audio lets you hear exactly where enemy fire is coming from. Engage up to 16 players over a 250-foot radius, viewing live stats and tracking each other’s movements.
• GPS-enabled technology dynamically maps your game into the real world
• Place Virtual Weapons such as landmines onto the battlefield, or call in Virtual Airstrikes!
• RECOIL Wi-Fi Game Hub supports up to 250 feet of multiplayer perimeter
• Bluetooth-enabled RECOIL weapons (sold separately) connect to your iPhone
• Multiplayer games support up to 16 Players
• Various gameplay modes, such as Free-for-all Skirmish, Team Skirmish and Search & Destroy
• AR-powered Indoor Play mode requires no GPS
• Support for “Mobile-only” players in team games – no RECOIL hardware required
Beef up your team’s size and firepower with additional RECOIL weapons: the standard Starter Set (sold separately) includes two RK-45 Spitfire weapons, but SR-12 Rogue weapons are also available with more range, power, and larger magazine capacity. Both the RK-45 and SR-12 are fully automatic RECOIL weapons with dynamic force-feedback for a physical “kick” to add to the realism.
All weapons have push-to-talk buttons that enable real-time voice chat – call out instructions to teammates, or taunt the enemy. For a real game changer, the RECOIL frag grenade (sold separately) provides a timed release blast with a huge radius.
It’s time to get in on the action because The World Is Now Game.
Releasing new versions every 26 days, on average.
Bug Fix for Dutch Language Setting
Download Map feature removed
Added localized text and audio for French, German, and Spanish.
+ Battle for supremacy in the new CAPTURE THE FLAG gameplay mode!
+ Low Battery Detection added to Recoil weapons
+ Bug Fixes
+ Improvements to voice chat functionality
+ Indoor Mode is now available. No GPS required!
+ Bug fixes & performance improvements.
+ Fixed issue affecting compass accuracy
+ Various bug Fixes
Improved weapon pairing
Click to see more