About & Pics
Finally, teachers can untether themselves from the front of the classroom while maintaining command and control over their SMART Board display with IQ.
SMART Notebook Player is a lightweight mobile application that allows users to view and interact with lessons created with SMART Notebook. When paired with a SMART Board interactive display with IQ, teachers can control the displayed content from anywhere in the classroom.
SMART Notebook Player also supports SMART lab content allowing teachers to start game-based activities remotely.
- Remote control of SMART Board displays (MX, 6000 and 7000 series with IQ)
- Instantly add photos and text to your lessons from your mobile device
- Use the app to draw, highlight, and erase content on your IQ board
- Files app integration allows users to import .pdf, .ppt and .notebook content (iPad only)
- Changes are automatically saved to the cloud
- Preview and queue content on mobile without distracting students
- Log in with your Google or Office365 account
- Network agnostic connection to a SMART Board display (MX, 6000 and 7000 series with IQ)
SMART Notebook Player extends the classroom experience, leveraging the mobile platform for enhanced lesson delivery.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
Support for expanded whiteboard canvas when controlling SMART Board with iQ
Fixed bug that prevented some files from opening properly
- Panning and zooming is now supported in remote control scenarios
iPad users may now import Powerpoint and PDF files
Import PDF's and instantly share them to a SMART Board with iQ
Improved interoperability with SMART Learning Suite Online
Attention: we have added a handy new laser pointer that allows teachers to highlight content while remote-controlling your SMART Board with iQ. Using the pointer tool, just tap and drag anywhere on your device to bring focus and attention to specific elements of your lesson.
Also, big updates for iPad users! You can now interact with and edit SMART Notebook files anywhere with a network connection. Even better, these changes automatically save to the cloud. The new editing features include:
Fixed a critical issue that prevents a subset of users from opening the app after signing in
- We've optimized the design and workflow for iPad users
- Support for device-enabled SMART lab activities (Monster quiz, Shout-it-out) and SMART response 2 assessments
- First-time instructional experience/new user onboarding
|Previous 3 versions|