WikiTest is a modern book test that uses a borrowed smartphone.
- You ask a spectator to search for ANY object or person on Wikipedia on THEIR phone to bring up its article.
- Whilst you look away, the spectator scrolls through the article and thinks of a random word on the page.
- You then tell the spectator EXACTLY what object they're looking at, as well as what word they're merely thinking of on the page!
The text (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Works with ANY borrowed modern smartphone, tablet or computer.
* You NEVER touch their phone!
* VERY easy to perform.
* NO accomplice required.
* NO memory work needed.
* Works in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish and Japanese, with more languages added regularly.
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
WikiTest also has an optional "Pro Tools" package, available via either subscription or a one-off in-app purchase.
WikiTest Pro Tools:
- Live Peek - see what is being typed in real-time.
- Image Peek - see the selected image.
- Auto Translate - automatically translate all searches in any language to your native language.
- Automatic Pairing - pair with your spectator automatically.
- Real Main Page - use the real main page in performance.
- See and make notes on your performance history.
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Tools upgrade payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours of confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- Current Pro Tools subscription price is $2.49 USD/month, but a lifetime purchase is available.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
- "Real Main Page" option added to Pro Tools.
- Small UI fixes.
- UI fixes.
iOS 13 fixes.
- Slightly improved Auto Pair with animations.
- Regional support: more options added to thousands separator for different regions.
- Little changes behind the scenes in preparation for future features.
- Tiny behind the scenes fixes.
Minor cosmetic fixes.
Version 4.0 brings the biggest update to WikiTest so far:
- New darker theme
- And a lot more bug fixes, tweaks and enhancements!
- Autopair connectivity enhancements.
- UI Fixes
- Bugfixes: Fixed main scroll view left edge swipe.
Introducing Pro Tools:
* Live Peek - Displays what a spectator is typing before they even press search (in the app and on Apple Watch).
- You can now reset your password if you forget it.
Fixing some registration/authentication things. Nothing to see here.
- Minor iPhone X display bug fixes.
- iPhone X Support
- Small bug fixes.
- Push Notifications.
Bug and UI fixes
Click to see more