About & Pics
12 Beautiful environments design for toddlers use
An engaging pair matching game for practicing basic concepts and enhancing visual perception skills with the added value of learning about different environments relevant to children's early development.
A beautiful educational game for toddlers.
About the game
Explore beautifully illustrated environments and practice basic concepts in this engaging pair matching game aimed for children aged 3 and up. Practice essential basic concepts while matching pairs by color, shape, logic, and attention to details.
This fun game is also designed to help children develop higher skills such as categorical thinking and task persistence.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- Narration helps to learn new words and concepts as well as understanding instructions
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
- Enjoyable and educational.
- Practice visual perception concepts.
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
- Explore environments relevant to child development
- Basic categorical thinking.
- Practice task persistence.
The game consists of 12 engaging environments, each containing a matching challenge. The boards were CAREFULLY CHOSEN in order to practice and advance early learning concepts and skills. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark curiosity and imagination and make learning a fun experience.
- Fish: Match fish to their homes by COLOR
- Ferris wheel: Match animals based on RESEMBLANCE
- Astronauts: Match astronauts based on a SHAPE
- LOCKS: Match keys to locks based on a SHAPE
- UMBRELLAS: Match patches to umbrellas based on SHAPE and COLOR
- FARM: Match farm objects based on LOGIC
- FLOWERS: Match butterflies to flowers based on COLOR COMBINATIONS
- Skateboard ramp: Match tools based on SILHOUETTE
- SHOES: Match shoes based on TYPE and COLOR
- WHEELS: Match wheels to vehicles based on LOGIC
- BATH: Match hiding animal based on DETAILS
- ORCHESTRA: Match musical instruments based on OUTLINE
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
Minor bug fix
Bug fixes and maintenance
Fixed last version open screens bug
Opened 2 more boards for free!
Improved home screen animations
Reduced app size
|Previous 3 versions|