Make everything you see into pixelated picture (dot-e in Japanese)!
- You can see pixel picture from your camera.
- You can change the size of pixel from slider.
- You can take picture as pixelated image.
- You can share took pictures onto twitter or email them.
- Face/eyes pixelazation mode support.
- You can pixelize photos from your Photo Library.
[How to use]
1. Please allow the request to camera and photo library.
2. You can see pixelized view through the camera.
3. You can change grid on/off from bottom left button(Grid switch).
3. You can change recognition mode using the button next to the Grid switch. You can choose "Pixelize everything", "Pixelize face part", "Pixelize eye part".
4. You can take pixelized photo using the camera button on the center of bottom.
5. You can change the pixel size from the slider on the top right.
iOS ratings are temporarily unavailable.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
- Zoom support by pinching
- Disabled home indicator(white bar) at the bottom.
- Fixed aspect bug when pixelizing portrait photo.
- Facebook support
- Bug fixes.
- iPhone X support.
- iOS11 support
- Function improvement
- Eyes pixelation mode support.
- Bug fix
- Face pixelation mode support, pixelates only face part.
Click to see more