About & Pics
Do you want to turn parents into partners in your classroom?
Family support is vital to student success.
With the ClassTag app you can connect with your class parents, build relationships and make parent communication and scheduling effortless.
It’s free for parents and teachers alike. Here is how you can turn parents into partners and co-educators in your classroom:
* Organize all activities in one place: volunteers, to-do’s, events with RSVPs, parent teacher conferences
* Create a system of beautiful communications that consistently gets parent participation with weekly newsletters and automated reminders
* Bring parents into the classroom by sharing pictures and actionable strategies from leading parenting resources
* Gain complete visibility into the level and kind of parent engagement with stats
* Build personal relationships and create relevant volunteering opportunities with parent interests profile
* Help parents get to know and connect with other families
There’s lots more to explore once in the app!
It’s no surprise then that our teachers love it:
“ClassTag is transformational. I have never seen this level of parent engagement before. Must have tool for every teacher!” - Danielle Fugazzi, an elementary school teacher.
Once parents are invited they start getting all communications right away. It is available on any device including desktop and mobile web (https://www.classtag.com), iPhones and iPads.
Join us on ClassTag today!
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Fixed crash on a password reset
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Improved authentication process
- Fixed a crash on opening particular links from emails
- Fixed a crash when an email or a phone link was tapped on the Directory page
- Fixed an issue when some links from SMS can't be opened
- Fixed Profile Completion flows
- Optimised performance
- Fixed Facebook login
- Fixed an issue when Weekly Summary can’t be opened from the SMS/Email in the app.
- Tabs appearance is reworked
- Added Help to the menu
- Fixed 'unread messages' badge
Fixed inline advertisements sharing on Facebook
- Fixed an issue when Announcement can't be closed
- Fixed an issue when a wrong classroom selected in the side menu
Fixed an issue with Marketplace announcements
Marketplaces are now available in the classrooms
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Fixed an issue when users can't complete profiles from invite emails and SMS
- New one-to-one and group messaging
- fixed an issue when opened Safari browser with blank page
- Improved App Links navigation
- Universal links supported
- Login with Facebook account
|Previous 3 versions|