G3 Telecom has the best long distance calling app on the app store! Call anywhere in the world with the cheapest rates possible. Try for free now and start calling right away!
Every new G3 user gets free credits to call anywhere in the world, and if you sign up you qualify for even better deals. You can also cancel any time you want and for each person you successfully invite to G3, you receive free credits added to your balance. The more people you invite, the more free credits to your account!
Why choose G3?
- The G3 app allows you to enjoy cheap international calls directly from your mobile phone with carrier-grade sound quality and connectivity. We use stable phone lines to connect your call, which means you don’t have to worry about bad reception or dropping a call. Local access or WiFi/Data connection available by choice.
- Savings: Great long distance rates for as low as 1¢ per minute available 24/7! Save even more with our monthly subscription bundles!
- Convenience: Easy 1-step PIN-less dialing with direct dialing from your contacts list. Easy auto-recharge option to top up your account.
- No Catches: No hidden fees, no monthly charges, no contracts, no connection fees.
Popular countries include India, Philippines, United Kingdom, Pakistan, Italy, Poland, Sri Lanka.
G3 Telecom offers pay as you go service as well as monthly long distance subscription through In-App Purchase. Monthly long distance plan starts as low as $4.99 per month.
- Monthly bundle will be active for one month of purchase date.
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Unused minutes expire after each month and do not carry over to the next period.
Visit: https://www.g3telecom.com/long-distance/agreement for details.
For privacy information visit https://www.g3telecom.com/home/privacy
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
-Fixed a bug in Contacts where some names are not displayed correctly.
Click to see more