Do you have questions about your DTA benefits? Do you want to apply for SNAP? With DTA Connect, you may not have to wait in line at a DTA office or use up your minutes on hold. Here are some easier ways to get the information you need and manage your case without the wait.
- View your case status,
- Check your EBT card balance,
- Find out when your benefits will next be issued,
- Upload and submit a document,
- Find out if documents you’ve sent to DTA have been processed,
- Get alerts for upcoming appointments,
- Get alerts for important deadlines or actions,
- Read and print notices and letters,
- Update your contact information,
- Request to have a letter mailed to you showing the amount of benefits you receive
- See local contact information for DTA.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
We have made some improvements for better user experience. Added Alerts feature to keep users informed about key events and notifications.
We've enabled push notifications in order to keep you informed about relevant information.
Updated error message to clarify issues on login
- Up to date EBT balance is now available
Coming Soon: Real time EBT Balance will provide up to date and real time EBT balance from your EBT card.
Fixed display issues with dates for some users.
Minor updates to improve error handling and display
Click to see more