NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHASE DEALS, KOOBERI BRINGS YOU THE DEAL
Collecting coupons is not fun. You spend your valuable time collecting them and often times you forget to use them because the coupon expires. Most coupons come with strings attached - you can use at a certain time, date and minimum check.
You don't have to worry about those issues anymore. We bring you the live deals to you and you choose whether you want to take the deal or not. Imagine your local coffee shop offering 50% off now, would you want to grab the deal? No coupon, no code, no flyer, no tricks, no strings. Just stop by and get the money-saving deals.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD KOOBERI RIGHT NOW
No searching for coupons
No downloading or printing coupons
No worries of coupon expiration
No strings attached on the deal
Brings you the deals right where you are
Support local business
Kooberi app is easy to use without any intervention from you. You just have to download the app, choose your preferences and you are good to go!
Visit www.kooberi.com for more details. We would love to hear your feedback.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Monthly Subscription: It allows you to use the App after six months of free trial
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of renewal is $0.99 for each month
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to App
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
- Bug fixing
- bug fix
- Bug fixing
- Updated screenshots
Updated UI design
Bug fix and improvement
- Bugs fixes.
- Updated Share URL
Minor changes and bug fixes.
Design changes, Integration of new functionality
Click to see more