About & Pics
- "it's genuinely very good!..presented with an engaging, cartoony Roman theme." (www.iPadEducators.com)
- "a great app to learn about Latin nouns via a fun and engaging game play." (www.FunEducationalApps.com/)
Lingua Latina Verbs continues the practice established by Lingua Latina Nouns App as one of the most comprehensive tools on the market allowing you to learn Latin language and perfect the SAT readiness.
The app helps students learn Latin verbs (Learn Mode), practice them through 5 different games (Practice Mode), and finally to take the test and see how much they acquired (Quiz Mode).
Student chooses whether he wishes to learn/practice the meaning of verbs (Vocabulary) or grammar (Principal Parts and Conjugations).
You can customize the content to meet your students’ needs.
The app offers you a chance to track individual student’s progress.
Your student will greatly benefit from this app. It is a great source of information and a great source of fun practice activities. All this is suitably wrapped in time appropriate scenery with ancient Roman soldiers, artifacts, and symbols designed to send us back in time.
The five games include:
1. Pontem Transitu – in English: Crossing the bridge
2. Tiberim Transitu – in English: Crossing the river Tiber
3. Memoria Ludum – in English: Memory game
4. Aenigma Verbi – in English: Word Puzzle
5. Nere Rota – in English: Spinning wheel
There are nearly 400 most frequently used verbs with all four principle parts listed and belonging to conjugations I-IV.
@Reks cares about the users and their privacy. We have designed this app in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule).
This app has not yet been rated.