Get a new virtual card for every purchase for free. Set spending limits, make one time-use cards, or cards that only work at certain merchants. Join over 100,000+ users that have saved $100 million by blocking unwanted charges due to compromised cards, hidden fees, and forgotten subscriptions.
Lifehacker says it's like creating a Gmail address like “email@example.com”, but for your card number.
Forget about credit card fraud, data breaches, or having to update billing information at all the services you use when a card gets hacked. Foil fraudsters, keep you personal information safe and take back control of your online spending!
Privacy cards may be used everywhere major debit cards are accepted.
- Complete Control - Set max charge limits on each card and close any card with just a swipe.
- Private Payments - Spend anonymously. Use a fake name when you pay. It’s nobody's business what you buy.
- Foil Fraudsters - Cards are automatically locked to the first merchant they're used at. So you're safe even if the merchant gets breached.
- Stop Subscriptions - Set a max charge or make your card single use, so you'll never forget to cancel one of those pesky "30 day free trials."
- Completely free - We make money from merchants, just like a debit or credit card. We won’t ever sell your information or surprise you with any hidden fees.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Fixed a crash affecting some users running older versions of iOS
This update brings a new help center and new ways to view and edit your cards (with more improvements coming soon!)
Some light bug fixes.
New year, new us! This update brings our new logo to the app.
Piping hot update coming your way! We fixed some bugs to make sure you can keep getting the freshest updates.
*blows dust off app*
- Added support for FaceID!
- Adds support for push notifications
- Minor updates and bug fixes
- Top notch updates
- Fixed various bugs
- Design updates and performance improvements
- Design updates and bug fixes
- Refreshed UI
- Fix an onboarding bug!
- Redesigned the cards list
We actually fixed the card number bug this time, promise!
Card numbers showing correctly again
Minor bug fixes and support for more banks.
- Added support for 14,000 banks and credit unions in the US.
- Bug fixes
Click to see more