About & Pics
Stream games from your NVIDIA GameStream-compatible PC on your home network or over the Internet with Moonlight. Use your touchscreen or an iOS-compatible (MFi) gamepad to play your PC games on your iOS device.
Simply install NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) on your compatible PC, make sure GameStream is enabled in GFE's SHIELD settings page, and you're ready to stream!
• Open-source and completely free
• Up to 1080p 120 FPS with bitrate options up to 100 Mbps
• Stream games purchased from any game store
• Support for new MFi controllers with L3/R3 buttons on iOS 12.1
• Play over the Internet or LTE using our automatic configuration tool linked in the Setup Guide
• Wake-on-LAN to remotely wake your PC for streaming
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• Windows 7 or newer
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series and non-NVIDIA GPUs not supported)
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or later
• Ethernet connection from PC to router highly recommended
• 5 GHz WiFi is highly recommended
• A physical gamepad is recommended for faster paced games
• At least 5 Mbps upload speed from your PC for Internet/LTE streaming
If you have any trouble, click our support link for help or look for the help links within Moonlight.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the support link at the bottom of the app description.
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-ios
All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
• Improved pairing security (After updating, you must pair your PC again!)
• Added support for GeForce Experience 3.16
• Enabled 120 FPS streaming on iPad Pro
• Implemented keyboard support (3 finger tap to activate)
• Added a grace period to acknowledge Low Battery alerts or use Control Center without terminating the connection
- Many UI performance improvements and bugfixes
- Fixed some games not detecting a gamepad
- Fixed streaming from GeForce Experience v3.12
- Fixed missing video when streaming HEVC in certain configurations
- Added support for GeForce Experience v3.10
- New app icon
- Reduced video latency
- Improve streaming performance over lossy network connections
- Added support for GeForce Experience 3.2
- Fixed detection of running games on GeForce Experience 3.1
- Support for GeForce Experience 3.0.7
- Improved support for GeForce Experience 3.0
- Added long press to drag feature
- Added support for GeForce Experience 18.104.22.168
- Added support for GeForce Experience 2.11
- Added support for GeForce Experience 2.10
- Added support for GFE 2.8
|Previous 3 versions|