About & Pics
View your medical records, plan a visit, contact your care team, find a doctor, and more with the new Northwestern Medicine app for Android. The free MyNM health app offers an array of tools and resources for both Northwestern Medicine patients and visitors.
Manage Your Health:
MyNM is the secure patient app for Northwestern Medicine featuring MyChart integration. With MyNM, you can:
• Access your health information and lab results
• Securely message your physician via MyChart
• Schedule new appointments
• Request prescription refills
• View statements and pay your bill
• Login using your existing Northwestern Medicine MyChart credentials
Find Doctors and Locations:
We know how important it is to find the right healthcare provider. Whether you’re an existing Northwestern Medicine patient searching for a specialist or a prospective patient hoping to find a doctor in Chicago and throughout northern Illinois, we’re here to help.
• Search doctors by specialty, insurance carrier, language preferences, and more
• View detailed profiles for over 4,000 Northwestern Medicine physicians: locations, practice focus area, availability, and board certifications
• Quickly and easily locate nearby Northwestern Medicine locations, including Emergency Care and Urgent Care facilities
Access Visitor Resources:
• View parking and transportation options
• Access hospital maps and view on-site amenities
• View nearby hotels and lodging
The free MyNM app provides detailed information for hundreds of Northwestern Medicine Illinois locations, including hospitals, urgent care, cancer centers and rehabilitation.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
We’re always working on improvements to MyNM. Version 1.3 introduces a simplified dashboard, which combines some tools into two new categories: My Health and Messaging. Find Test Results, Medications and more by tapping the My Health icon. View letters and messages from your doctor by tapping the Messaging icon.
We’ve made bug fixes and improvements.
We’ve made bug fixes and improvements. This version includes improvements to setting up and using fingerprint and facial recognition to sign in. We’ve also introduced the new Share My Records feature.
We’ve made various improvements and bug fixes. Finding Northwestern Medicine locations is easier with improved search options, and users can now read ratings and reviews for many physicians.
Fixed a login issue which was preventing some users from accessing NM MyChart.
View your medical records, plan a visit, contact your care team, access your MyChart account, and more with the new Northwestern Medicine app for Android.
Click to see more