TreatHF helps clinicians confirm which therapies are suggested for their symptomatic heart failure patients with reduced ejection fraction (stage C HFrEF), and provides guidance on the use of each therapy.
• Enter patient indications
• Review individualized next steps for medical therapy
• Email or print a summary of the next steps
• Reference detailed information for
- Initiation, titration, and monitoring of each medication
- Guidance for optimizing your overall medication strategy
• Content edits from the Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Heart Failure Treatment 11/2018 update