About & Pics
With the ENiQ app you can easily manage:
• All your ENiQ devices: digital cylinders, digital door handles, digital padlocks & wall readers
• Persons and transponders
• Individual time authorisations for persons
• Weekly plans
No difficult installation. Simply download the app and there you go.
You no longer need computers, servers and software to get full control and insights of your ENiQ Security Ecosystem: just grab your smartphone! Even though your ENiQ App is designed to be quick and easy to use, that doesn’t mean it’s not packed with advanced features. With the ENiQ App you can access and program every individual ENiQ device.
What can you do with the ENiQ App?
• Simple overview of all system components
• Clear presentation of all to do’s
• Display of all access events with filter function by devices, persons, transponders and time
• Display of current device data, such as battery status and firmware version
• Search, filter and sorting functions for better overview and faster finding of system elements
• Assignment of your persons by areas, departments or functions
• Device door opening possible with the admin smartphone
• The ENiQ® App can run on Android smartphones from version 5.0 with NFC interface
• The technology used for communicating with the devices, as well as reading the transponders and the master card, is NFC (Near Field Communication)
• You can manage up to 500 persons and transponders as well as 100 devices and save 100,000 access events with the app
• Management of all DOM ENiQ® transponders (Mifare) and Mifare foreign transponders possible
• Use of DOM special transponders, such as permanently open transponders, permanently closed transponders and the service confirmation card as well as the battery replacement card (logging of the escape and rescue route maintenance) possible
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Retrieve and adjust (add, edit, delete) passive readers for ENiQ Access Managers
- Integrated legal texts in all currently supported languages
Click to see more