About & Pics
ALL NEW VERSION - WITH MANY NEW FUNCTIONS!
Vaping is fun - so mixing your liquids should be, too!
For almost a decade now, Liquix has been the standard E-Liquid calculator for vapers and e-cigarette fans. Liquix manages your liquid recipes, aromas and bases clearly, calculates the required amount of each ingredient when mixing your liquids and gives you access to thousands of online recipes for your inspiration.
Blog (Feedback & Comments)
· MIXING BY WEIGHT, DROPS OR MILLILITER
Liquix shows you the quantities required for mixing according to volume (milliliters), drops or grams. The latter is very helpful if you want to mix by weight - which is much easier and cleaner to do, as all you need is a scale and a few dropper bottles.
· AN EYE ON THE COSTS
Liquix shows you not only the total price of your finished liquid, but also the price per ml and even the cost of each single ingredient in your liquid. So you know exactly which ingredient makes up which part of the cost of your liquid.
· MANAGE YOUR INGREDIENTS
For each of your basic ingredients and aromas you can specify its ingredients (PG, VG, water and if necessary nicotine), as well as the price and the purchase quantity. When mixing a liquid, simply select the desired bases and flavours and indicate the desired composition of your liquid - done! Liquix then automatically calculates the required amounts and shows you the exact costs of your liquid: per milliliter, per ingredient and total.
· OVER 13.000 RECIPES!
Looking for new recipe suggestions? Then browse with Liquix in our online database with over 13,000 recipes of other Liquix users or share your recipes with other users!
· FROM VAPERS, FOR VAPERS
Liquix is designed with attention to detail - from practice for practice, from vapers for vapers. The app is specially optimized for an easy and quick workflow and is therefore the ideal daily helper when mixing your liquids.
- NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO COLLECTION OF DATA
Stop the data collection frenzy! We appreciate your privacy. Liquix does not collect any data from your device, does not claim any unnecessary permissions except the absolutely necessary and does not bother you with ads.
COMPLETELY REVISED VERSION 2 - MANY NEW FUNCTIONS
· Database export and import
· Database to text file export
· Manage any number of basic ingredients and bases
· Manage any number of flavours
· Manage any number of liquid recipes
· Alphabetical sorting of your ingredients
· Easy & fast compilation of new recipes
· Use any number of flavours per recipe
· Mixing by weight (g) and volume (ml) or drops
· Display of the total costs of a liquid
· Display of the cost of each ingredient
· Display the cost per ml of your liquid
· Online database with over 13,000 recipes!
· Search filter for fast recipe lookup
· Share your own recipes with others!
· Adjustable currency
· Customizable colors & design
· Graphical display of ingredient distribution in your Liquid
· Clear, well-designed user interface
· Animated, atmospheric backdrops
· Unique design and stylish look
Notes for users of the previous version: because we reprogrammed Liquix from scratch and completely revised it is unfortunately not possible to transfer the recipes of the old version into the new one. Due to the many new functions and improved recipe management, the upgrade is still worthwhile for all vapers!
Releasing new versions every 5 days, on average.
- Fixed: Menubar / icons were partially cropped (off-screen) on some devices.
• Tag designer: added plain white background
- Fixed: Feedback form submitted empty text on certain devices.
- Experimental: Alternative input methods for PG, VG and water amounts. This feature can be enabled in the "Options" menu under "MIX LIQUID".
- The proportion of ingredients can now be entered with up to two decimal places, e.g. 2.25%.
- Fixed: Minor search window issues (was unable to clear input texts there).
- Fixed: disappearing background on app suspend / resume events.
Added another animated backdrop: "Falling Bottles".
Percentages of aromas, nicotine, PG, VG and water in a recipe can be specified with a decimal place now.
|Previous 3 versions|