About & Pics
If you’re driving anyway, why not make some easy extra cash? Wrapify offers commuters and other drivers the opportunity to add extra income by wrapping their vehicle in eye-catching art and commercial messaging. Wrapify drivers can pick and choose an advertiser, as well as decide on the look of their car: full, partial or panel wrap covering. With plans ranging from three months to year-long contract, and safeguards to protect your personal information, Wrapify is the easiest way to make money short of finding it in the street.
- Easy money — if you drive a car, you can make extra cash
- Drivers can pick and choose any advertiser
- Drivers decide how much of their car is covered
- State-of-the-art wrapping protects the vehicle and leaves no marks
Wrapify’s mobile application is easier than starting your car — it’s disruptive for advertisers, not disruptive to you. Simply engage the app when you get in your vehicle; our technology checks you in and tracks your mileage as you go. It’s literally as easy as getting in and out of your car.
After logging in look for the FAQ's under the main menu. Our FAQ's are updated regularly to answer common questions and are the best way to get immediate answers for anything from qualify for campaigns to what you need to do once you have joined a campaign.
Once you have driven at least 50 miles you will be eligible to receive campaign offers. This does not guarantee that campaigns will be available in your area. It means that when an advertiser decides to run a campaign in your city in an area matching your driving activity you will receive the campaign offer. This can take some time but is worth it. Campaign offers are sent by push notification to your device so keep Wrapify installed and preferably active while you wait to receive campaigns.
Please Note: We are not currently supporting Android Nougat due to some BlueTooth connection issues.
- Wrapify asks for only the permissions it needs to operate.
- Access to the phone "to make and receive" calls is so that we can check the state of your cellular connection for suitability of communication to our servers. The app does not actively make or receive calls.
- Access to contacts. This is currently only used to attempt to auto fill the login page. We will probably be removing this feature in the next release.
- Access to camera and media. When you join a campaign you will be asked to upload photos of your vehicle as part of the campaign on boarding process. Access to the camera and media are required for this task.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
Version Varies with device
Update to interface for campaign offers.
-All new location tracking architecture.
- Location accuracy updates when app is getting initial location.
- Minor bug fixes to included faq that was affecting some users.
- Refinements to the process for shutting down location updates on logout.
- Specific call to shut down location updates when logging out rather than relying on broadcast receiver.
- Removed the contacts permission request which was only being used to auto fill the login email.
|Previous 3 versions|