Launch Android Applications through Amazon Alexa by setting them as "smart home devices."
Easily add these devices to your smart home Routines, e.g.:
"Alexa, watch Netflix" turns on the TV and receiver, dims the lights, wakes up the Android TV and launches the Netflix app. The only thing it doesn't do is make popcorn (...yet).
Requires setting up the on-device Aberto Sonorus Android app and enabling the Aberto Sonorus Alexa skill--account linking done through Amazon. Once that's done, you'll be able to control your Android apps on your AndroidTV, tablet, or phone.
* Alexa, turn on/off Netflix (launches/closes an application)
* Alexa, next/previous on Plex (plays the next/previous item on whatever application is in the foreground)
* Alexa, set volume to 5 on Google Music (sets the volume on the device)
Enable any of the pre-classified apps on your device, or add any launchable app.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
Updated how disabled applications work--they will now be deleted completely from the list. This should make the application/skill more straightforward. You will need to open this application once for the changes to take effect.
* Add potential fix for push registration issues causing applications to not launch on some devices.
* Fix for multidex crash on older devices.
* Fix for turn off (go home) crash
Added option to remove old devices, added force browser functionality.
Fix for devices already logged into non-NA accounts.
Better logging for auth errors.
Fix for crash on multiple devices.
Improve discovery of additional apps
Fix bug so that users can name their devices in addition to applications.
Beta for testing.
Click to see more