About & Pics
Countdown days to your special event using Countdown in Status Bar. The Days Left are displayed in the status bar
Countdown to your special event using Countdown in Status Bar. The coundown is shown in number of days and is always visible even when your phone is locked unlike widgets and can run up to 5 simultaneous coundowns in your status bar.
Countdown In Status bar you can enter the date and title of an event to count down to.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Run up to 5 Simultaneous countdowns
- Coundown from 500 days in the future. (more
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a list of colours to identify and differentiate your countdowns or even match your status bar colour so the date blends in well.
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green - Any device
Blue (ICS) - To blend in with Android 4.x
Red - Any device
Yellow - Any device
Try them out.
- Displays the title and number of days left in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
- No ads.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Y
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
Added bigger and higher resolution icons for high density devices
-Upgrade to latest Android SDK