About & Pics
The Osler Survival Guide has been designed to meet the urgent need of time-strapped residents and clinicians. It serves as a practical reference for various clinical problems encountered during residency and in your medical career. This unique app carefully distills complex material into need-to-know information that is easily accessible and rapidly viewed helping health care professionals raise the standards of care and improve patient safety.
* Consult need-to-know information from experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine
* Complex material presented in easy-to-understand format
* Coverage of each major specialty
* Link directly to journal abstracts and full text
* Bookmark frequently viewed topics
* Locate answers quickly with Universal Index Search
Editor-in-Chief: Theodore W. James
Senior Editor: Sanjay V. Desai, M.D.
Assistant Editor:William Bain, M.D.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Bug fixes
Fixes record viewing bug