About & Pics
Dicom Advanced is Android and Chrome Application medical research image viewer, supporting DICOM and NIFTI formats. This orthogonal viewer supports overlays, atlases, GIFTI surface data and DTI data. The Application is configurable with many display and control options.
- You can Open Dicom Folder, single image and to add layers-surfaces
- Supported Formats: NIFTI (.nii, .nii.gz), DICOM (compressed/uncompressed), GIFTI (.surf.gii)
- Displacement, Rotation and zoom of radiological images.
- Possibility to use different filters for brightness, contrast, negative mode and other powerful features.
- Save image as PNG and PDF
- Edit Your notes with advanced Wysiwyg Editor, save them in your computer and when you want, open them to edit.
- Show Keyboard and Mouse Reference (settings only for Chrome OS)
- Show Image Info
- Viewer Preferences
- when the application starts, position your device horizontally just to see correctly the main menu and then, if you desire, you can orient the device in a vertical position
- in promo video you can see in action also WebExtension available in Chrome Web Store
Normal and resizable screens for technical reasons have been temporarily excluded
Fixed bug to open dcm (dicom file or folder) from your Android storage