About & Pics
Ever want to know if you are actually saving money raising your own chickens? Want to keep track of how much the pound of cheese you just made for your kids actually cost you? Or maybe you just want to know if you have enough jam to last until the next berry season. Now, there's an app for that.
Keep your homestead records in the palm of your hand and have ready access to the information you need to constantly improve!
How does SmartSteader work?
* You can use the same login provider across all your supported devices
* We sync your data to our secure servers and from there to any supported device you sign into.
* We provide graphs, summary data and other tools to manage your homestead production, even including a place to make and review notes.
Try us free for 1 month! If you enjoy your SmartSteader trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. SmartSteader membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel anytime, through the App Store, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just download and sign in to get started.
Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless canceled. Account will be charged for renewal at or near the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and subscription may be canceled by going to the user's Play Store settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
* Added options for unit selection (Imperial/Metric)
* Added Income Tracking
Resolved an issue where tablets were unresponsive in landscape mode.
* Added an annual subscription option.
- Added 'Custom Production Record' ability
This is the initial release of SmartSteader. On logon, if you have never used it before, you will start a 1 month free trial.
|Previous 3 versions|