About & Pics
Get the world best learning app ever developed with all the features that you need and more than you imagine.
This app is a combination of sets, containing practice questions, study cards, terms & concepts for self learning & exam preparation on the topic of Nursing Pharmacology.
It contains at least 30 study notes quiz sets & 1500 Flashcards.
- Works perfectly Offline, you can learn on the Go, Anytime & Everywhere.
- Five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, MCQs mode, slideshow mode and random mode).
- Text to Speech (Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving).
- Sort your flashcards by topic.
- Search flashcards by key words.
- Select your favorite flashcards & Flag for review the most difficult.
- Add & save your own flashcards.
- Edit & replace existing flashcards.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Full dashboard to monitor your progress.
- In-depth statistics of your performance that shows your strongest & weakest areas.
- Share your best study notes.
- Exam taking tips & tricks.
Sure, You will be amazed by the number of facilities that we added to this App.
This app is suitable for students, researchers, resident, doctors, Anatomy & physiology specialists, nurses & medical professionals & of course Medical lecturers, teachers & professors.
This app is suitable also for PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX, PACKRAT, USMLE, NCLEX, HESI, NASM, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam candidates.
Invest in your Success Now. Your investment in knowledge, professionalism & expertise is durable & with a High value added. It's a High return investment.
This application is not dedicated for a specific professional certification, it's just a tool to assist students & professionals to expand their knowledge & in-depth their expertise.
The publisher of this android app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner cannot be held liable.
This app has not yet been rated.
Multiple choice questions added