About & Pics
The Patient Communicator by the Society of Critical Care Medicine is designed to improve communication among patients, families, and caregivers. With translations in 18 languages; a diary feature; options to easily communicate about pain, moods, and needs; a glossary of terms and other education materials for patients and families; the Patient Communicator app can help ease the stress of a hospital stay.
- A diary function that allows patients to track their daily progress during and after a hospital stay
- Translation capabilities that allow for two-way communication in 18 languages on a variety of topics, such as pain, basic needs, feelings, and moods
- A scale that allows patients to identify where on the body they feel sensations of pain, itching, and nausea and express the intensity of these sensations
- More than 30 translatable phrases that allow patients to express various needs related to their care and well-being
- A glossary of terms to help educate patients and families about the intensive care unit
- A free download of the booklet Understanding Your ICU Stay: Information for Patients and Families
Available translation languages:
- Español (Spanish)
- Mandarin (普通话 )
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- Portuguese (Portuges)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Polnisch (Polski/Polish)
- Ukrainian (українська)
- Lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- German (Deutsch)
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
New diary feature that allows you to track daily progress during and after a hospital stay.
|Previous 3 versions|