About & Pics
NLN's Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) certification is used to distinguish academic nursing education as a specialty area of practice and an advanced practice role within professional nursing; recognize the academic nurse educator's specialized knowledge, skills, and abilities and excellence in practice; strengthen the use of core competencies of nurse educator practice; and contribute to nurse educators’ professional development.
Pocket Prep’s CNE practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet connectivity.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
Pocket Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
• Question of the Day
• Study reminders
• Exam day countdown
NLN CNE Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Engage in Scholarship, Service and Leadership
- Facilitate Learner Development and Socialization
- Facilitate Learning
- Participate in Curriculum Design and Evaluation of Program Outcomes
- Pursue Continuous Quality Improvement in the Academic Nurse Educator Role
- Use Assessment and Evaluation Strategies
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
Free With Download
- 30 free practice questions
- 30 free bonus questions through social media
- 14 days of free Question of the Day
- 500 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
- Priority email support
- The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep, Inc. has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Pocket Prep, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NLN®. Accordingly, NLN makes no representations regarding the content of Pocket Prep, Inc. materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Pocket Prep has been working hard to fix bugs and improve performance. This release includes support for subscriptions purchased on the web, as well as fixes for top crashes.
Pocket Prep has been working hard to fix bugs and improve performance. This release includes several large bug fixes including a crash that some users experienced when accessing the Help functionality.
Our CNE app has arrived! Download now to study wherever life takes you.