About & Pics
The ANCC Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner board certification (AGPCNP-BC) examination provides a reliable assessment of the entry-level clinical knowledge and skills of nurse practitioners.
The test consists of three major content areas including: Foundations of Advanced Practice Nursing (29%), Professional Roles (29%), Independent Practice (42%). There are 200 questions on the examination. Of these, 175 are scored questions and 25 are pretest questions that are not scored.
Pocket Prep’s AGPCNP-BC practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet connectivity.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
Pocket Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
• Question of the Day
• Study reminders
• Exam day countdown
AGNP Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- IA. Advanced Pathophysiology
- IB. Advanced Pharmacology
- IC. Advanced Physical Health Assessment
- ID. Population Health
- IE. Considerations for Diverse Populations
- IIA. Translational Science
- IIB. Legal and Ethical Issues/Scope and Standards/Regulation
- IIC. Quality Improvement and Safety
- IID. Leadership, Advocacy, and Inter-Professional Communication and Collaboration
- IIE. Health Policy
- IIIA. Advanced Care Planning
- IIIB. Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- IIIC. Illness/Disease Management
- IIID. Diagnostic Reasoning and Clinical Decision Making
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
Free With Download
- 30 free practice questions
- 30 free bonus questions through social media
- 14 days of free Question of the Day
- 300 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
- Priority email support
- The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep, Inc. has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Pocket Prep, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the ANCC®. Accordingly, ANCC makes no representations regarding the content of Pocket Prep, Inc. materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Our AGPCNP app has arrived! Download now to study wherever life takes you.