About & Pics
The ROM, MMT and Palpation App
The Range of Motion (ROM), Manual Muscle Test (MMT) and Palpation app bridges the gap from textbook to clinical expertise. Developed by professors and clinical specialists to fill your clinical tool box with everything you need to palpate superficial structures and bony landmarks, assess muscle strength and measure range of motion. The app is designed to help clinicians assess and grade key components of the movement system. Keys to reliability are explained by clinical experts while high definition video and pictures enhance the learning process.
- Simple and comprehensive organization of all range of motion assessments
- Includes tables defining axis of rotation, stationary arm and movement arm
- Normal values of range of motion from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and American Medical Association
- Muscle length tests
- Manual muscle testing of all key muscle group
- Simple and organized tables for grading muscle strength
- Multiple alternative test methods and positions
- Palpation videos and pictures of all critical bony landmarks, joints and muscles
*** App download : This app contains a significant number of video files. Please ensure that the app downloads completely without interruption. For some devices, a device restart may be necessary after the download if videos fail to play. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
New app store link in menu and small fixes.
|Previous 3 versions|