Clue Tracker for Android lets you can quickly and easily find Atlas Quest and LbNA boxes, view maps, record finds, save and organize itineraries of letterboxes and much more.
• Letterboxers can access listings from both Atlas Quest and LbNA.
• Find nearby letterboxes based on the current location of your Android® phone or tablet.
• Search for boxes by location, box name, and box ID.
• View detailed letterbox information including last found date, series details, and notes.
• Show letterboxes on a map and get directions to a box.
• Save clues and other letterbox information for offline use.
• Organize saved letterboxes into your own lists and reorder boxes to create custom itineraries.
• Change the location of a saved letterbox.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
• Added Standard/Satellite/Terrain map view control.
• Additional search terms can be added to the “Name or ID” search screen: Clue Text, Tag (AQ only), and Location.
• Added support for sharing a list of saved boxes with another Android or iOS Clue Tracker user (or with yourself). To use this feature, when you are viewing a list of saved boxes choose "Share This List…" from the backpack menu.
• Added a built-in compass (this works on most — but not all — Android devices). To open it, tap the compass icon while viewing a box.
• Added the capability to edit the location of a box that has been saved to your device. When viewing details for a saved box, tap the action menu (located in the top-right corner of the screen) and then tap “Edit Box”.
• First release of Clue Tracker for Android.
Click to see more