About & Pics
The Oticon ON App works with all Oticon wireless hearing aids with TwinLink technology.
The Oticon ON App enables you to control your hearing aids, choose what you want to hear and adjust the sound.
The App offers a “find my hearing aid” search feature, links to user instructions and low battery notification.
The Oticon ON App is also used to connect users to their Oticon IFTTT channel.
1. The ON App for Android will not enable you to use your hearing aids for direct audio streaming from your Android phone.
2. The ON App only works with Oticon Opn hearing aids
We recommend the following devices with 8.0 (Oreo) or later:
Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
Google Pixel Phone
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel XL
LG Nexus 5x
Motorola Nexus 6
Sony Xperia XA
Sony Xperia XZ
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
New in 1.10.0
This time we have:
• Given you detailed battery level information for the new rechargeable miniRITE R hearing aids.
• Added OpenSound Booster - Turn it on if you are tired or finding it hard to focus on speech (if supported by hearing aids).
• Made sure it’s compatible with our newest hearing aids being released in 2019 (Oticon Opn S™ and Oticon Opn Play™).
• Made improvements and fixed bugs.
Thank you for choosing Oticon and for using the Oticon ON App!
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
Your Oticon ON App just got better. We’re constantly working on improving the app by listening to your feedback and adding new features. This time we have:
The new HearingFitness™ feature lets you monitor your hearing progress. (If supported by your hearing aids).
Enhanced Tinnitus Relief sound support:
New in 1.4.0:
NOTICE! If you are experiencing problems with the app not being able to connect to your Oticon Opn hearing aids, please reset the app via the settings menu.
Click to see more