About & Pics
The OhioHealth Mobile App is a convenient way to manage your health information and easily access care from OhioHealth. The app includes access to MyChart, is free to use and is available 24/7.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Schedule appointments
• Find a doctor and view patient satisfaction ratings
• Pay your bill
• Get directions
• View Urgent Care wait times
• Access test results
• Communicate securely with your doctor
• Request prescription refills
• Keep track of health information
• Create a MyChart account
• View and share OhioHealth news and wellness articles
You need to have a MyChart account to access the MyChart features. Go to 'Create an Account' in the app where there are options to sign up with or without an activation code. Your doctor may have provided you an activation code during your last outpatient office visit, though a code is not required to create an account.
Currently, MyChart features are available only for OhioHealth facilities in the greater Columbus area, including Delaware and Marion.
For Questions About Using OhioHealth
Call the Support Line at (614) 533.6924
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
- Customers will be required to update older app versions by early 2019
- Annual Mammogram Scheduling for non-logged in users now available for women 40 years or older
- Doctor photos displayed in more places within MyChart
- Find a Doctor feature includes online scheduling for participating cardiologists
- Stay current with Health and Wellness articles, now updated more frequently on the home screen
- Stay current with Health and Wellness articles, now available from the home screen
- Pay your bills securely and conveniently from the new Billing feature within MyChart
- Now it's even easier to create an account. No activation code necessary
Connect directly with your medical records, message your physicians, check wait times at OhioHealth Urgent Care Centers, and much more!
Introducing the New OhioHealth Mobile App!
|Previous 3 versions|