About & Pics
Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your own pace. Download the FREE app, attempt questions and explore all the unique features (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of questions).
APP FEATURES NCLEX style questions:
* Study Mode (Attempt a question, see the answer and the rationale)
* Quiz Mode (multiple options)
* QOD (Attempt a random question every day)
* Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
* Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
* BACK-UP all your stats to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device
ABOUT: Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination
NCLEX-RN Q&A Review - 6,000 unique test questions
Based on: 6th Edition
Author: Linda Anne Silvestri
Publisher: Saunders | Elsevier, Inc.
With more than 6,000 unique test questions that you won’t find in Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6th Edition provides the additional practice you need to prepare for and succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam! To enhance your review, each question includes a test-taking strategy, rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and page references to major nursing textbooks.Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX exam review, Linda Anne Silvestri, this book organizes questions to match the Client Needs and Integrated Processes found in the most recent NCLEX-RN test plan. This review is part of the popular Saunders Pyramid to Success, which has helped more than 1.5 million nurses pass the NCLEX exam!
- Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
- A detailed test-taking strategy is included for each question, providing clues for analyzing and selecting the correct answer.
- All alternate item question types are represented, including multiple response, prioritizing/ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, illustration/hot spot, chart/exhibit questions, graphic option, and questions incorporating audio and video.
- Questions categorized by cognitive level, NCLEX® client needs area, integrated process, priority concepts, and clinical content area help you focus on the question types you find most difficult.
- A Priority Nursing Tip is included with each question, highlighting need-to-know patient care information.
- Page references to Elsevier nursing textbooks direct you to study and remediation material for any question answered incorrectly.
- Chapters organized by Client Needs simplify review and reflect the question mix in the NCLEX-RN test plan blueprint.
- An 85-question comprehensive exam represents the content and percentages of question types identified in the NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN includes chapters on academic and nonacademic preparation, advice from a recent nursing graduate, and transitional issues for the foreign-educated nurse.
- NEW! Content from the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan covers the newest topics you could see on the exam.
- NEW! Color-coded strategic words in each test-taking strategy refer you to content review and strategy discussions in the Silvestri Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN and Strategies for Test Success products.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
Get Started (Quiz Implementation)
Crash & Bug fixes
Ask Expert feature
Activated Settings page links for FAQ and Chat with Support
1. Settings Screen with Login/Register and Account Link feature
Click to see more