About & Pics
MHealth is the mobile version of MEDITECH’s Patient and Consumer Health Portal, which offers secure and convenient access to your health information at your fingertips, on your mobile device or tablet. MHealth offers a wide range of results and features that allow you to better manage your and your family’s care. Use your existing Patient Portal logon ID and password to get started with MHealth.
With MHealth, you can:
• Communicate securely with your care team
• Request new appointments and see details for upcoming visits
• Pre-register for upcoming appointments
• Review laboratory results and radiology reports
• Track immunizations, allergies, and conditions
• Manage home medications and request prescription renewals
• Reference visit history information and forms, including discharge instructions.
If you already have a Patient Portal account through your healthcare provider, and your provider has enabled access through MHealth, you are ready to begin. If you do not already have a Portal account with a MEDITECH affiliate, visit your healthcare provider’s web page to learn how to get started.
Releasing new versions every 7 months, on average.
Added the ability to upload identification photos, such as insurance cards.
Added secure credential storage. When enabled in Settings, credentials will be saved and applied when a Portal is accessed, saving users from having to re-enter their credentials each time. Requires Android 6.0 or higher.
Support for video visits, along with various corrections
Minor bug fixes and corrections.
Click to see more