About & Pics
For owners with model year 2019* or newer vehicles, the Mercedes me connect app gives you access to your vehicle from anywhere.
With the Mercedes me connect app on your Android phone you have direct access to your vehicle at all times. View data like mileage, fuel level and more, track your vehicle’s location, or take action with features like Remote Start and Lock/Unlock. Features include:
Connected Vehicle Services
• Start the engine remotely
• Lock and unlock the doors remotely
• Locate your vehicle on a map
• View vehicle data like mileage, tire pressure, fuel level or battery charge level
• Send an address to your in-vehicle navigation, and be notified of the ideal start time
Assist & Concierge Services
• Receive prompt support if your vehicle is in an accident or breaks down
• Schedule service at your nearby dealer
• Speak to a Mercedes-Benz Concierge for help with reservations, purchases and more
*Select model year 2018 GLE and C-class vehicles are equipped with Mercedes me connect technology. Check with your dealer for details.
NOTE: For model year 2018 and prior with an active mbrace® account, connected vehicle services are available in the Mercedes me app.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
Our latest update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Our latest update includes bug fixes and performance improvements including:
• Speed Alert is now accessible from the app
For owners with model year 2019 or newer vehicles, the Mercedes me connect app gives you access to your vehicle from anywhere.
|Previous 3 versions|