About & Pics
Buy a ticket anywhere, anytime - in seconds. The Official MBTA mTicket App is like a ticket office in your pocket. Your smartphone is your ticket!
With the new MBTA mTicket App for Commuter Rail and Ferry, you can securely purchase MBTA Commuter Rail and Ferry Single Ride, Round-Trip, 10 Ride, and Monthly tickets in seconds. Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your trip & ticket type, enter your payment card information and your smartphone is your ticket!
Never lose your ticket again! Once you purchase your ticket, it will always stick in My Tickets. Need to replace your phone? No problem -- we can easily transfer any purchased ticket.
Want to check your schedule or service updates? You can check schedules and T-Alerts right from inside the app!
We are making the app better everyday! Let us know what you think at www.mbta.com/mticket
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your smartphone is your ticket
● Never worry about zones again -- just select your origin and destination to purchase
● Never lose your ticket -- tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
● Check Commuter Rail schedules, maps, and service alerts
● Brand new offers from JustRide and the MBTA
Please note that support for Android beta versions or experimental features is not guaranteed and customers using Android beta versions or experimental features do so at their own risk.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
• Improvements to reliability, accessibility and performance throughout the app.
Improvements to reliability, accessibility and performance throughout the app.
• Support for incoming links from other applications for buying tickets and opening the Ticket Wallet.
• Changes to the Ticket Wallet to improve reliability.
An issue affecting the Summertime Weekend Pass has now been fixed. If you had difficulty accessing your wallet after buying the Summertime Weekend Pass, this update resolves the issue and restores access to your tickets.
Some users have had trouble using the new Summertime Weekend Pass in the app. We’re investigating the cause of the problem and this update improves the reliability of the ticket wallet.
- Enhancements to the Ticket Wallet for easier account access and better visibility of tickets expiring soon
- Bug fixes
· User interface enhancements
- Ticket displayed and accessed from the home screen
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Bug fixes and optimizations
- Critical bug fixes and optimizations
1) Additional accessibility improvements
- Voiceover/Screen Reader improvements
- Monthly tickets now only need to be activated once.
- Critical bug fixes addressing app access issues faced by some customers.
Working closely together, the MBTA and Masabi have worked to address customer concerns on the mTicket application to make it more intuitive to use.
-New App Design
Bug fix for users with Android 4.4
|Previous 3 versions|