About & Pics
VTNE(Veterinary Technician National Exam) Test Review is to help you prepare the Veterinary Technician National Exam on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- 400+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) assesses the knowledge and skills of prospective veterinary technicians. The VTNE was developed by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards.
The difficulty level of the VTNE is appropriate for individuals seeking entry-level employment as a veterinary technician. The content of the examination can be broken down into seven general categories: Pharmacy and Pharmacology (14% of the exam); Surgical Preparation and Assisting (16%); Dentistry (8%); Laboratory Procedures (15%); Animal Care and Nursing (24%); Diagnostic Imaging (8%); and Anesthesia and Analgesia (15%).